About First Aid Urgent Care
When you hear about First Aid Urgent care, you think friendly staff, attentive and professional physicians and excellent satisfaction. We have one goal here at First Aid Urgent care and that is to treat every person with the utmost care and attention when they visit us. We look forward to seeing you and we appreciate that you think of us when you or a loved one needs care.
A SMARTER CHOICE WITH AT OUR URGENT CARE
A COMPARISON BETWEEN AN EMERGENCY ROOM AND OUR URGENT CARE
- An ER visit is an expensive option, ranging from $100-$500.
- Additionally, according to the national average, the wait for an emergency room can be up to more than 5 hours.
TYPE OF PAYMENTS
- We accept most insurance plans and include low cash payments.
NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
COMMON TREATED SYMPTOMS
- Colds, coughs, sore throats
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Flu symptoms
- Ear aches
- Eye infections
- Stomach aches
- Rashes, insect bites
- Cuts, scrapes
- Minor burns
- Broken bones, fractures
- Sprains, strains, bruises
- Stitches and minor procedures
- Urinary tract and bladder infections
- And more